CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 3 September 2012

Workshop make and take

I wanted something really simple to make as I have been so busy with the shoebox swap at the weekend, this is what I have came up with. I have used Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock, Jar from Perfectly Preserved, Gingerbread Man from Scentsational Season, for you sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, (it was the Just for you, but as I wanted to use the Jewellery Tag punch I only had room for 'for you') Marina Mist Grosgrain ribbon as a reminder, as it is being discontinued... You will find the stamp sets in the new Autumn / Winter mini, you can view the catalogue by clicking on the image on the left....

Feel free to contact me if you would like to place an order, host a workshop or are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.......


2 comments:

Liz Miller

Really enjoyed yesterday's crafting Carol. Thank you for letting us try out some of the new things from the Christmas catalogue. Hope you'll share a picture of your demonstration easel card and gift box combo too.
Liz xx

Unknown

Will do Liz, I am just putting the finishing touches to the one and only one I have left lol, thanks again for yesterday, another success thanks to all my lovely Ladies xx

Post a Comment