CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Handy Calendar

Here is another brilliant idea, I got this from 
Connie Stewart at simplysimplestamping.com .
I just love the combination of colours, So Saffron, Always Artichoke & Rich Razzleberry they blend really well together, I used the flourish stamp from the Creative Elements stamp set, and the same colour ink pad to create the background, with exception to the narrow piece of Always Artichoke, I used the Whisper White ink pad.. I love the Top Note die it gives such a clean crisp cut and the perfect shape for this project, The Rich Razzleberry ribbon is retired, but being my first attempt, I just had to use it, and it was a perfect match.. Sadly the Tab Punch will be retiring at the end of the month, it's such a handy and versatile punch to have in your craft room...


0 comments:

Post a Comment