CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Christmas Ornament

This is my take on the Christmas Ornament, you will see the original one on the front of the Autumn / Winter mini catalogue, I used Gumball Green (new incolour) and Cherry Cobbler to stamp out the ornaments on Very Vanilla card stock, I then die cut them with the matching framelets dies, so much easier than hand cutting, and it just gives enough of a border the make the image pop out.  I am still waiting on my stamp set to arrive so my friend and crafting buddy, Ruth, kindly let me use her set, I tried not to give her them back, but no such luck, I had to hand them over.. 
I improvised with the button and pearl centre as I can't get the clear button nor the pearls till the new annual catalogue comes out on the 1st October, oh!!! it's a biggy, I am sure everyone is going to love it...

1 comments:

Liz Miller

It looks lovely when it's all put together Carol. I was impressed with the images you were getting from the stamps. You must have been burning the midnight oil after we left last night to have got it finished off. Really like the patterned paper you've used for the rosette. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh next week.
Liz xx

Post a Comment